What is the Brave Achievers Foundation about?
- Brave Achievers International Foundation is a nonprofit organization that focuses on bridging existing skill gaps by providing Nigerian graduates with the opportunity to meet up with global talent capability standards through hands-on re- skilling, mindset transformation and training programs.
- We offer re-skilling program for: UX/UI/Visual Designers, Front-end Developers, and Project Managers.
1. Why should I join the Brave Achievers Foundation Community?
- We realize that graduates in Nigeria are currently faced with skill gap challenges which have been identified by employers as a very huge part of the reason why graduates in Nigeria have continuously become “unemployable”.
- We believe that graduates in Nigeria have brilliant and creative minds deserving global recognition and that by training them in the needed skills, we can positively change the unemployment narrative in our country.
2. What is the Brave Achievers Foundation doing to assist Nigerian graduates who join the community?
The Brave Achievers International offers Re-skilling and re-training opportunities to young Nigerians who want to improve on skills that they already have, thereby strategically placing themselves in a position to fill up existing skill gaps in the global market.
3. How is the Brave Achievers International training Nigerian graduates who join the community?
- Through our Re-skilling and Training Program, the Brave Achievers International takes carefully selected graduates through a 2-week Bootcamp Program where graduates will be exposed to professional tutors and courses that will transform and make them ready for global opportunities.
4. When will the 2019/2020 Re-skilling Program commence?
- The 2019/2020 Cohorts Re-skilling Program will open soon. Follow our social media platforms and website for updates on this.
5. How can I register for the 2019/2020 Re-skilling Program?
- Once the 2019/2020 Re-skilling Program is opened, go to the Bootcamp Page and after carefully reading through the criteria, click the Apply Now button and fill out your details on the form provided (if you qualify).
- Our Training Managers will look through your application and will send you an invitation if you meet the all the requirements.